α7R III 35mm Full-Frame Camera with Autofocus
· The α7R III packs pro-style operability into a strong, compact body to give you greater flexibility to take brilliant shots in any situation. With such high power, precision, and potential at your command, you can capture once-in-a-lifetime …
Sony A7R III Review
The A7R III also gains twin SD card slots, one of which is of the faster UHS-II type, and can automatically switch between them when one fills up. The NP-FZ100 battery is specified for 650 shots
Sony A7R III
· The A7R III uses the same 42.4 MP sensor as the previous version, so overall ISO sensitivity and resolution doesn’t change. You still have the option to shoot both full frame as well as in Super-35 mode, which gives you different options for crop …
Everything We Know About the New Sony a7R III 4K …
Sony unveils the 42.4 MP a7R III mirrorless 4K camera. As rumored, Sony has announced the a7R III, a 35mm full-frame 42.4 MP mirrorless 4K camera with a back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS image sensor.While the sensor is nearly identical to the a7R II, Sony improved 4K UHD shooting with a brand new Hybrid-Gamma Log profile and 15-stops of dynamic range.
Sony A7r Iii Tech Specs
Sony a7R III Mirrorless Digital Camera Body – With Sony FE 24-70mm f/2.8 GM (G Master) E-Mount Lens Sony Adds 4K to New a7 III Mirrorless Camera Sony a7R III Mirrorless Digital Camera with Flashpoint Zoom Li-ion R2 TTL Speedlight
Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony’s a7R III
The previous a7R and a7R II cameras also brought pretty beefy spec-sheets to bear. In comparison, the a7R III is about refining the users experience around those qualities. Better Battery, Better Storage
Sony A7R III vs A9 – Five key aspects analysed
· 5-axis stabilisation: spec sheets and real world tests don’t always match Both cameras have 5-axis stabilisation: the A7r III is rated at 5.5 stops while the A9 is half a stop less efficient with a 5Ev rating according to the CIPA standards. Technically the A9
α7 III Camera with 35mm Full-Frame Image Sensor
· Discover Sony’sα7 III camera with 35mm full-frame CMOS image sensor and BIONZ X. Enjoy its outstanding imaging capability and high-speed performance. Up to 1.5-stop improvement in image quality Standard ISO range is extended to ISO 100-51200 (expandable
Best Memory Cards for Sony a7R III
· Looking for the best memory cards for Sony a7R III mirrorless camera? Here are the top recommended memory cards for Sony a7R III.The new Sony a7R III ($3,198 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama) mirrorless camera features Dual Memory Card Slots: the card slot 1 is compatible with ultra-fast UHS-II SD memory cards while the Card Slot 2 is compatible with UHS-I memory cards.
Sony A7S III review: The best mirrorless camera for video, …
The A7S III is nearly identical to the A7R IV, which is a good thing because the A7R IV is Sony’s best handling camera yet. At 699 grams, it’s surprisingly light considering all the tech
Sony a7 III vs Sony a9 Review [FULL SPEC …
· Then, only 3 short months after the a7r III release, $2,298.00 on Amazon, and exactly a year after the a9, Sony released the a7 III, which is half the price of its bigger brothers, while retaining a vast amount high-end features from them.
Sony Alpha A7R IV review
Whereas the A7R III was able to capture images destined for 169.6MP composites, with its higher-resolution sensor the A7R IV promises to deliver files at a staggering 240MP.
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
3.2″ TFT LCD Monitor The EOS 5D Mark III’s 3.2″ TFT LCD monitor has 1,040,000 dots, anti-reflective construction and features Canon’s Clear View II technology for bright, sharp display in any number of shooting situations. It’s ideal for reviewing settings and In
Sony a7R IV Sensor Info & Specs
Sony a7R IV specs and sensor info: 35.7 x 23.8 mm CMOS sensor with 42.91 mm diagonal and crop factor of 1.01. Pixel pitch is 3.73 µm. The sensor has a surface area of 849.7 mm². There are approx. 61,000,000 photosites (pixels) on this area. Pixel pitch
Full Frame Camera
Higher resolution, sensitivity, and readout speed As the world’s first 35 mm full-frame image sensor with back-illuminated structure, this 42.4-megapixel CMOS sensor enhances light collection efficiency, expands circuitry scale, and, with the help of a quick-transmission copper wiring layer, outputs data about 3.5 times faster, while minimizing image noise to reveal fine details in every
NEW POST from Fstoppers: A Review of the
Sony a7S II / a7R III / a7-series User Group January 18 at 7:43 AM NEW POST from sonyalpharumors: The Sony A7IV spec wishlist by CameraJabber (via https://bhpho.to/2toIvlA )